Customize Your Learning Experience
At the Estes Park Institute, we offer a complete educational experience for health care leadership teams. We cover the most significant and timely topics in health care and provide each member of your team with the opportunity to customize their learning to help reach their specific goals.
- Thought-provoking General Sessions address the big picture issues in health care. Your whole group will hear the same message and learn together.
- Focused Program Tracks delve deeper into the specific health care challenges your hospital is facing. You’ll choose the track that’s most important to you.
- Detailed Interactive Sessions provide team members with the opportunity to drill down with workshop-style sessions that offer topics for each individual’s area of expertise. The Estes Park Institute faculty dives into the nuts and bolts of specific issues and includes extended discussion periods, enabling participants to ask questions that relate to their own organization.
- Time for Team Building. Away from it all, strengthen the ties that bind trustees, management and medical staff leadership. A portion of every conference is designated as free time, so you can explore, discuss, grow and connect.
- Access to the Estes Park Institute Fellows. Before, during, and after the conference, seize the opportunity with unprecedented access to some of health care’s most-renowned minds. The experience doesn’t end when the conference does.
- Continuing Education Credits. Every conference is approved for ACCME, ACHE, and NAMSS credits.
For more conference details, click here.